On November 22nd, 2019, what I call Version 1.1 of the spray bottles arrived from Germany. Believe it or not, I bought $30K worth of these not knowing exactly what I'm getting. Dealing with language barriers and shipping things thousands of miles across the Ocean is always a risky move.
What has changed in ver. 1.1?
I've been testing and playing with this new version for a few days now and have determined that it is likely they have fixed the tip failure issue of the Red and Black versions of the bottles. The tips appear to have a different thread count and chamfer internally that allows for the tip to not need to be torqued down so hard in order to atomize. So...I think we have solved the initial issues and now I'd like to have us all do some more longer-term testing to continue pursuing improving these further.
Just like the first time around, I'm going to approach these a little differently than most of the other products we have in the OG collection. Based on the feedback from the OG community, I've sourced these in quantity and am making them available for you to purchase. I'm counting on you to help supercharge our testing and hopefully play a role in future development of this product. It would take me years to vet these with different types of detail products and potential failure points. I'm confident you will help find the issues with these sprayers and put them through their paces, and I'm assuming many of you like being part of the development process.
Here is the deal:
- At this initial launch: THERE IS NO WARRANTY.
- Now why in the world would I be selling something without standing behind it? The answer, I don't know how long these are going to last. I fully intend to make these or some iteration of a bottle as bulletproof as possible, but this is just the first update to the original version.
- My wager is there are others out there that are like me willing to take a chance on these. I'm simply providing you an economical way to try it. I paid over $100 each for the first testers I imported to the US.
The industrial sprayer is a double action sprayer. Meaning, when you pull, it sprays, and when you let go, it sprays.
I know these look a little odd, but there is a reason for that. When filled with liquid these are almost perfectly weighted in your hand. Another great feature with the industrial sprayer is the weighted feed tube. This allows you to spray easily when angled backward or forwards.
The industrial sprayer comes in black or red and in 500ml, 750ml and 1000ml sizes.
- Spray volume per cycle (ml): 1.4
- Spray angle: 50°
- Reach at set spray angle of 50° (mm): 600
- Reach at full jet (mm): 4500
- Container: HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Pump: special plastic
- Seal: FKM
- Suction hose: special plastic
- Pressure spring and ball: INOX
- Adjusting nut: HDPE
- Atomizer head with double stroke and freely positionable
- Flexible hose allows almost complete emptying at a working angle of 0°-180°
- Base width: 3.54"
- Height: 11"
- Base width: 3.94"
- Height: 12.32"
- Base width: 4.33"
- Height: 13.43"