I’ll start by saying that this Complete Bucket Solution is not for ordinary people. Part of my pursuit for functional excellence entails having what I believe to be the best of everything. The best will be defined differently by different people, but the fit/finish and functionality of a product make it the best in my mind, even when talking about wash buckets.
At this point, many of you know how obsessed I am. For us, there is no question this is the system we want. Building this bucket system over the years with maximum effort cost me lots of time and money. I’d be embarrassed to add up and share how much I’ve spent.
This is the culmination of my trial and error that solves all of my problems with buckets for washing my cars. I’ve fallen on the sword figuring this out, and you can benefit by just clicking a button.
In full disclosure, much like the rest of the products in this store, I'm making about a 30% profit margin. I'm not getting rich off of this. This is simply the sum of what all of these parts cost.
My version of this very simple tool is the epitome of what my standard with form and function looks like. The most common responses we hear when it comes to this bucket solution are "Buckets are like $3 at the hardware store, right?" or "I can get this same system for $150 at my favorite online retailer."
If you are willing to invest in this level of quality, my guess is you are willing to watch the video above. It best explains the story behind this and how to assemble it.
- After buying and testing over 30 different bucket sizes, types, colors, manufacturers, I have decided these 6 Gallon, 90 mil buckets made by Letica are the best for this application.
- Gamma Seal lids are really nice to have. They look great and allow you to seal up your buckets when needed.
- 3" wheels are expensive, but they make a big difference.
- Grit Guard inserts pressure fit about 2" off the bottom of the bucket.
- You could go either way on Red vs. Blue | Rinse vs. Wash. I've played with both. I chose Red/Wash and Blue/Rinse.
- If you want to customize your Bucket Package, just add the items you want to your cart individually from the main page. No changes/substitutions for the standard Bucket Package.
- Vinyl comes installed, but you will need to put the Gamma Seals and Dollies together.
FAQ & Support
Obsessed Garage Complete Bucket Package
Obsessing Over Buckets and Bottles
Obsessed Garage Bucket Vinyl Install
OG Bucket Vinyl Install & Future Complete Bucket Package
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.