Since I was upgrading all my other microfiber towels, it just made sense to do the same for our coating removal towels. The older version was really good, but I wanted something a little softer and of better quality. I also wanted them to match the color of my wax & sealant removal towels.
The new coating removal towel is now 320 GMS vs the previous generation, which was 245 GSM. Remember, GSM refers to the actual weight of the towel, not the thickness. Whenever I’m coating a new car or recoating my current cars, I use this towel along with CSL/EXO.
This will be used primarily for coating removal, so when you’re done, you can throw it out since they’re pretty cheap.
- 320 GSM
- 16 X 16
- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber (Pearl-Weave)
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.