Upgrading my interior towel was also another transition I made. I decided to go with a more plush, edgeless microfiber towel, and since the glass towel is already blue, it made sense to make this one match.
This is a 16x16 towel that is 70% Polyester and 30% Polyamide which is a bit more absorbent than the green towels I used on my interior for the longest. You want to wash these first when you get them. They’re brushed as well, so that makes them quite a bit softer.
I’m using this towel with P&S Interior Cleaner. The two together work exceptionally well. You’ll have a nice, matte finish on your leather, vinyl, and plastic after every use.
I have 20 of these in my cabinet at a time, mainly out of pure laziness of not wanting to wash them every week. It sounds a bit over the top, but it’s worked for me all these years, so I’ll keep this process going.
What You Get
x1 Interior Towel 3.0
Interior Towel 3.0
- 365 GSM
- 16 X 16
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Ships from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.