The Plush Waffle Weave Waterless towel is one of many microfiber towels I own that has evolved. A 16x16”, 490 GSM towel that is more absorbent than the previous version with a softer suede edge.
At one point in time, I could not decide what I wanted to do with these, but I knew I had to have them. This is a hefty and plusher towel that I decided I would use for rinseless and waterless washes. If I’m going on a road trip or hitting up Cars and Coffee, I’m tossing a few of these in my back seat. It works perfectly for your on-the-go application.
These are the towels you’ll find yourself needing at some point, and glad you bought them. If you’re following my unprecedented way of doing things, you’ll want to have 20 in your cabinet. There is no rhyme or reason for this; it’s just how I do it, and it seems to work.
Plush Waffle Weave Waterless Towel 2.0
- 490 GSM: This is the weight per square meter of material. The weight does not necessarily mean thickness
- 16" x 16"
- 70% Polyester (cheaper material) | 30% Polyamide (absorbent material)
- Suede Edge
- Korean Made
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.