Honestly, I really did not want to go through the trouble to bring this into the US from Hungary, but after a few years of trying out other glass products, I can't live without this stuff. So I headed down the path to bring it into the US. Import duties and a pretty insane shipping cost is a large reason that I'm asking more for the product than you'll find on the Wolf's website. I'm telling you the extra few bucks this will cost you is worth every penny.
Here is the deal with this product. This stuff is not life-changing. Know that this product is really good, but don't expect water shooting off the surface or some insane transformative properties.
It also won't do well if you are really hard on your windshield. Using your wiper blades dry or constantly overusing them will wear this down much quicker. Michele only gets a few months out of it before I need to reapply, but application is easy enough to do.
- I don't exactly know how long it lasts. I reapply once every 6 months or so.
- Use on all exterior glass including side view mirrors.
Prep is the key step to make this work well. If you don't prep well, you aren't going to get good results. Here is how I apply it:
- Decontaminate the glass with Optimum Ferrex then Auto Scrub.
- Polish the glass if necessary.
- Wipe down glass with 91% IPA or CARPRO Eraser and a paper towel.
- Apply using CARPRO Block and Suede Applicator in a circular motion.
- Let haze over. I generally start on the windshield, then work my way around the entire car. It's ready to wipe off by the time you make it back to the windshield.
- Aggressively wipe the glass down using a Microfiber Waffle Weave Glass Cleaning Towel. I will usually spray some Invisible Glass glass cleaner to aid in wiping.
- I generally apply 2 coats.
International Customers: This product cannot ship via Air.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.