8/9/2021: Silver/Blue Uppers are Out of Stock with no ETA.
These are the cabinets that I have had in my wash bay and the garage at my previous house. I have installed them in countless garages, and I continue to marvel how great they are in comparison to alternatives. They eliminate the fluff and features we don't need. This cuts costs and allocates the resources to the parts that matter. Cheaper alternatives like the popular New Age or Gladiator are not in the same league. At about 1/4th the cost, these compete in quality with Moduline, Lista, and Sonic. Unless you have an unlimited budget, I'm telling you these are the cabinets to get. The quality versus price is off the charts.
This is the upper cabinet that has two doors. These are designed to be mounted to the wall using lags or Tapcons and fender washers. If you are mounting several directly next to each other, they are bolted together to ensure they are all flush.
If you're unsure of what to order, submit a request over at our support site and Kyle will be able to help you out.
Things you should care about:
- These are now shipped fully assembled and ready for install.
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Super Durable Gloss Powder Coated Finish
- 18 Gauge Steel
- The back panel is slotted for wall mounting.
- Aluminum Handles
- 6-Way Adjustable Hinges
- These dropship from a Maryland/DC area warehouse.
- Place your order and we will send you a shipping invoice for the freight cost after we get an accurate quote.
- Expect to pay anywhere between $300-$1200 depending on how large the order is, and where you are shipping to.
- If you are in Canada: It is highly recommended that you find a good US based customs broker that we can ship to rather than shipping directly to Canada. This goes for all of our freight shipped items.
- Lead time is 4-6 weeks.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.