These are the ratchet head holders for the Tool Grid System, They come in four sizes (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"). They come in packs of 3, so one pack would be enough for 3 ratchets. I would order more than you think you need as they're fairly cheap and you're going to be better off having more than you need than not having enough.
I discovered the Tool Grid system while running around SEMA. When I saw it, I knew it was going to change the way I looked at tool organization. Foam is great but if you replace a tool or get rid of one, you have to redo the drawer with an entirely new piece of foam which is very time consuming.
This is where Tool Grid by Mantis comes in, because the entire system is modular, it's extremely easy to add and take away tools just by swapping a few pieces out. It also improves your ability to lay tools out. Instead of just laying tools flat, it gives you the option of storing tools vertically which opens up a lot more storage space.
While Will and Chris were down at my wash-bay demonstrating every aspect of the Tool Grid system we were able to consolidate two of wrench drawers into one. It really got my mind racing on just how organized and efficient my drawers could be.
- 1/4" Ratchet Head Holder-TGH-07P
- 3/8" Ratchet Head Holder-TGH-08P
- 1/2" Ratchet Head Holder-TGH-09P
- 3/4" Ratchet Head Holder-TGH-14P
Vertical Height Dimensions :
- 1/4" Ratchet Head Holder- 5/8"
- 3/8" Ratchet Head Holder- 3/4"
- 1/2" Ratchet Head Holder- 7/8"
- 3/4" Ratchet Head Holder- 1"
Vertical Height Dimensions with Mat & Board:
- 1/4" Ratchet Head Holder- 1 1/8"
- 3/8" Ratchet Head Holder- 1 1/4"
- 1/2" Ratchet Head Holder- 1 3/8"
- 3/4" Ratchet Head Holder- 1 1/2"