SCANGRIP has taken its signature compact LED work light and added a really cool feature to it, the CCT SCAN function. I’ve used the SUNMATCH 3 for some years now and love the design, durability, and ease of use it serves. Now, we have this SUNMATCH 4 (which will replace the SUNMATCH 3) that brings something new to the scene.
There are similarities between the 3 and 4, but as I mentioned, we now get the CCT SCAN function. When you activate this feature, the headlamp will automatically scan the object's surface with the entire color temperature spectrum ranging from 2500K to 6500K. All this basically means is you can see the whole color range instead of only five settings.
The construction on this thing is solid. It’s dust and waterproof (IP65). It also comes supplied with a solvent-resistant glass lens and a battery indicator so you can see when it needs to be recharged. If you own the SUNMATCH 3, you will see many of the same things in the 4 with the addition of the new CCT SCAN function, which I think is well worth the upgrade.
Features and Specifications
- Handy LED work light for detailing and color match providing up to 500 lumen
- Features CCT SCAN reflecting the entire color temperature spectrum from 2500K to 6500K
- Compact and flexible design
- Battery indicator at the front
- Dust and waterproof, IP65
- Small diffuser included to provide a soft and diffused light
- Product sheet
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.