I'm going to approach these a little differently than most of the other products we have in the OG solution list. Based on the feedback from the OG community, I've sourced these in quantity and am making them available for you to purchase. I'm counting on you to help supercharge our testing and hopefully play a role in future development of this product. It would take me years to vet these with different types of detail products and potential failure points. I'm confident you will help find the issues with these sprayers and put them through their paces, and I'm assuming many of you like being part of the development process.
Here is the deal:
- At this initial launch: THERE IS NO WARRANTY.
- Now why in the world would I be selling something without standing behind it? The answer, I don't know how long these are going to last. I fully intend to make these or some iteration of a bottle as bulletproof as possible, but this is our first beta version.
- I don't have replacement parts for these coming any time soon. Should you have bottles start failing, you need to be willing to punt it in the trash and either try again by getting more or just bag it.
- My wager is there are others out there that are like me willing to take a chance on these. I'm simply providing you an economical way to try it. I paid over $100 each for the first testers I imported to the US.
My intent is not to be difficult here, I just can't afford to have people blowing up my inbox with nickel and dime problems on an early adoption of a beta product like this. PLEASE DON'T BUY THESE IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO TAKE THE RISK! There will be no returns or warranty claims.
I'm asking you to help me with this process so we can create the perfect bottle. Think of this as crowdsourcing, I need your help to make these great and find their faults. I will be providing a single platform to share feedback, so please don't email me your findings at this time. Stay tuned for a future platform.
The garden sprayer is a double action sprayer meaning you pull, it sprays and when you let go it sprays. In the video above I said they're a green bottle but the actual color is listed as yellow from Pressol.
I know these look a little odd, but there is a reason for that. When filled with liquid these are almost perfectly weighted in your hand.
The garden sprayer comes in translucent yellow and in 500ml, 750ml and 1000ml sizes.
- Spray volume per cycle (ml): 1.4
- Spray angle: 50°
- Reach at set spray angle of 50° (mm): 600
- Reach at full jet (mm): 4500
- Container: HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Pump: LDPE, POM, Me
- Seal: FLM
- Suction hose: PE
- Pressure spring and ball: INOX
- Adjusting nut: HDPE
- Atomizer head with double stroke and freely positionable
- Base width: 3.54"
- Height: 11"
- Base width: 3.94"
- Height: 12.32"
- Base width: 4.33"
- Height: 13.43"
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.