If you have seen in some of my past videos the lights I've put in my 2 garages or in the LZ Garage project, these are much better. I hadn't found these yet. The good news is these include bulbs and are less expensive as a total package due to lack of ballasts. They are still the typical 20 Gauge baked White Enamel Steel, but they have some reinforcement on the sides that make them a bit more sturdy.
They are single sided powered. These include 5000K frosted LEDs. They are a bit more palatable at 5000K for most people. I would suggest trying 5000K then getting the more expensive 6000K higher CRI bulbs later. As of now, I don't have access to those.
These are technically high bay fixtures due to the reflectors, but we can use them in a normal height garage if placed properly. That's why frosted LED tubes are necessary.
48" L x 13 7/8" W x 3 15/16" D Each
110V Rated at 50,000+ Hours 80+ CRI
Surface Mountable or Chain Hung Capable
Dimmable -Please see attached link below for more information.
4 Bulb Fixture
- Rated to draw 0.74A per fixture
- 11,400 LED Lumen Output (21,660 Equivalent)
6 Bulb Fixture- Rated to draw 1.2A per fixture
- 17,100 LED Lumen Output (32,490 Equivalent)
FAQ & Support
The warranty on these lights are for 5 years. If you have an issue, please submit a request with us.
- Overhead Garage LED Lighting
- How To: Overhead Lighting Install Info - Basic
- How To Buy: Compressor, Lighting, Pressure Washer, Cabinets, Packages, Flooring - A Basic Introduction
- Overhead Light Installation Instructions
This item is dropshipped from Prime Lights in Texas. Shipping is free to continental US.