The NAD C368 is an upgradeable digital amplifier equipped with BlueOS streaming, Apple Airplay 2, and Bluetooth. With a built-in MDC (Modular Design Construction), you’ll be able to customize it with additional capabilities and features whenever you want, like HDMI switching.
I have the NAD M33 in my home garage with an MDC. This allows me to use Apple TV 4K while running HDMI in and then HDMI out. It sounds a little clunky, but it works. With that being said, if you’re looking to run Apple TV, you want this amplifier.
NAD is being extremely conservative when it comes to the amount of wattage this thing puts out. They have it rated at 80-watts per channel. I hooked this up to the DynAudio Evoke 30’s I tested, and it could handle the 85/86 dB sensitivity. So, even the power-hungry speakers out there will work with this unit.
My prediction is that this amplifier style won’t be around for long. It’ll end up getting replaced by the more modern, compact amps like the NAD C700 or NAD M10 V2. Despite its potential exit, it’s an excellent investment that will give you many years of high-performance amplification, whether in your garage or home theatre.
- 80 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class D Asymmetrical PowerDrive amplifier design
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from a compatible device or wireless headphone listening | supports the aptX® codec for wirelessly streaming CD-quality sound
- Independent built-in high-output headphone amplifier
- 2 MDC (Modular Design Construction) slots for adding additional capabilities and features
- Remote control
- Compatible with leading third-party control systems like Control4, Crestron, RTI, and URC
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- Stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier or powered subwoofer
- RS-232C port for use with external controllers
- IR in/out and 12-volt triggers
- Full-size headphone jack
- 2 pairs of binding post speaker connectors for A and B speakers
- USB port for service only
- Detachable power cord
Dimensions and warranty:
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
- 17-1/8"W x 4"H x 16-5/8"D
- Warranty: 2 years
- MFR # C368
Ships from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. Our audio solutions will be fulfilled as products are available, so shipments might be delayed. Audio products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.