For the M12 lineup, you've got 6 choices in batteries. Most of the kits come with either XC4.0 or CP2.0 and even sometimes CP1.5. These are one step up from the CP3.0 batteries so if you're looking for a little bit more run time you'd pick some of these up.
The CP series, as the name implies, is a compact M12 battery and the one you'll find in a lot of the M12 kits. It's a great battery overall and provides plenty of capacity and run time for most of the M12 tools. I have one for all of my M12 tools in my cabinet.
The XC3.0 has the option of coming in a two-pack.
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-2420)
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP3.0 Battery (48-11-2430)
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CX3.0 Battery (48-11-2402)
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC3.0 Battery 2-Pack (48-11-2412
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery (48-11-2440)
- Milwaukee M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 Battery (48-11-2460)
FAQ & Support
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.