If you're looking at the M12 lineup and wondering which impact with an anvil you should put to the top of the list, it should be this one for sure. It has the most output of any of the M12 impacts coming in at 250 ft-lbs of breakaway torque and is a great addition if you're using it with the right angle impacts. It has 4 drive modes so you can control your torque settings with an auto-shut-off mode to prevent over tightening.
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2554-22 (2554-20 Tool Only)
- Breakaway Torque: 250 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0 - 2,700
- Length: 4.8"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- M12 FUEL™ 3/8" Stubby Impact Wrench
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.