Rotary Tools are one of those must have tools for your cabinet for smaller projects. I'm always looking for one when I need to do small detailed cuts on my cars. The Milwaukee rotary tool is ideal because it's part of their M12 system which is cordless! Because it uses a standard 1/8" collet you can use everything from cutoff wheels to sanding disks. It has a variable speed dial to help you control the speed between 5,000 to 32,000 RPM.
***Milwaukee tools with included batteries cannot be shipped internationally, Please select Tool Only for international.***
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2460-21 (2460-20 Tool Only)
- No Load RPM- 5,000-32,000
- Collet Size: 1/32" - 1/8"
- Length: 9"
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- M12™ Cordless Rotary Tool
- M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 Battery Pack
- Contractor Bag
- Cutting Wheels