I think I bought 6 different hoses when I built the wash bay at my house. They were all so-so at best. I've found it very difficult to navigate all of the noise to find a decent hose for a pressure washer. It's darn confusing trying to figure out what to do.
The Kranzle hoses are decent, but they are almost $200 for a 30' hose. They are also very typical from a pliability standpoint. So I bought one of these KobraJet hoses for the Kranzle on-wall pressure washer system I was building for the original OG Headquarters. As soon as I opened the box and felt the hose, I knew this was it. The termination is super clean, the hose is much more pliable and less kink prone, and (most importantly) it almost matched the color of my Kranzle.
Single Wire: 2-Wire hoses are much stiffer to be able to handle higher pressures. We don't need that for washing cars. The single wire design is much, much more pliable and easy to deal with. Add in one of my Swiveling Gun/Wand solutions, and your user experience is vastly improved. Less kink prone and easier to wind up on a hose reel.
- 4000 PSI
- 275° F Maximum Temperature Rated
- 5/8" Outside Diameter - 3/8" Inside Diameter
- 25', 50', 75', 100' lengths available
Smooth Jacket/Non-Marking Blue: This is good for when you want to avoid messing up your floor with marks. It's a little smoother than traditional pressure washer hoses, and the blue dye in it seems ideal for use on surfaces sensitive to hose marks. I have heard that it can mark up something really sensitive like a white painted floor, but it should be good to go on your driveway.
Rubber Bend Restrictors: These help prevent hose gashes and ruptures as well as covering up the termination. This makes it look really clean.
- The hose has one 3/8" NPT threaded Male swivel end and one 3/8" NPT threaded Male solid end.
It depends on your pressure washer as to which Quick Disconnects you will need:
- Kranzle K1322TS, K1622, Greenworks, Ryobi need: M22 Female to 3/8" Plug and 2 - 3/8" Female Stainless Couplers.
- SunJoe *This only works for the SPX-3000 not 3001 with the hose reel: M22 15mm Female to 3/8" Female, 3/8" Stainless Male Plug, 2 - 3/8" Stainless Female Couplers. You will still need to upgrade to one of my gun/wand packages.
- Karcher: I'm working on it.