The Flex PXE 80 was an amazing tool when used for the 991.2 GT3 RS detail & Golf R detail. You have the option of attaching a rotary attachment when needed and it has a solid quick tool-free disconnect system for attaching the different 3mm or 12mm orbits. You also have the options of attaching a rotary attachment. It can’t get into some places that a Rupes iBrid Nano can, but it's a great experience for getting into tight and small places that need to be polished.
It works especially well when doing edgework on paint, or working on the interior painted surfaces. The kit comes with two batteries so you'll always be polishing if you have one on the charger ready to go! You get 3 different backing plates for the machine (1" hook and loop, 1" adhesive pad for sanding, and a 3" hook and loop). For speed variation, the PXE 80 has four different speeds which are identified by a LED indicator. The PXE 80 polisher maxes out at 5,800 rpm with no load.
- Innovative, toll-free quick-change system for the exchange of drive types rotary and random orbital
- For rotary and random orbital free-running work with 3 and 12 mm stroke
- Flexible and easy as never before from spot sanding to finishing without creating any holograms with one tool
- The ideal complement device for every vehicle finisher, varnisher and the spot repair area
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Features constant speed control and four speed stages, Display by LED clearly visible
- Perfect ergonomics and flexible grip options because of ist ideally placed softgrip surfaces
- Vibration optimization for smoother operation
- Cushioned special velcro pads for polishing and grinding
- Shock protection ring to protect surfaces
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- LED battery capacity display
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all 12.0 V battery packs
Max. polishing pad diameter: 80 mm / 3.14"
Max. back-up pad diameter: 75 mm / 3"
Orbit: 3 / 12 mm
No load speed: 400-2000/-3000/-4000/-5800 rpm
Orbit rate, no load: 800-4000/-6000/-8000/-11600 opm
Battery voltage: 12.0 V
Battery capacity: 2.5 / 4.0 / 6.0 Ah
Size (W x L x H): 265 x 65 x 95 mm / 10.4 x 2.5 x 3.7"
Weight without battery: 0.63 kg / 1.38 lbs
Product Datasheet (NOTE: Datasheet is for the EU version that includes different accessories and may have different specs!)
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.