For several years I’ve used a variety of lift blocks, and for the most part, they’ve been okay. The team over at BOCK Automotive Lifting Solutions developed a really cool magnetic rubber block that I’ve found to be both functional and necessary.
What’s nice about these blocks is that they have a magnetic adhesion. You’ll no longer have to sit your lift blocks on the ground; you can just set them on your car lift or tool cart and use them as needed.
As we continue to build out our garage solutions, I know that accessories like this will become more and more desired by many of you.
So, whether you’re a mechanic or someone like me who enjoys tooling around on cars, these rubber blocks are something you’ll want to have hanging around.
What You Get
x4 Magnetic Rubber Blocks
- Adheres to all metallic surfaces
- Easily removable from the metallic surface
- No rubber blocks lying around in the workshop
- Suitable for scissor lifts and inground lifts with flattening support
- With a height of only 35mm, it is also suitable for lowered vehicles
Dimensions: a = 120 x 120 mm b = 100 x 100 mm h = 35 mm Weight: 0,55kg
Ships from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.