Our Pressure Washer Shelves have been ordered, but there is no ETA yet. We will hopefully have these back in stock in the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye on this page for the latest updates.
I had this custom made specifically to hold the Kranzle K1322TS or K1622 pressure washer. It's so pretty, it's almost a shame to put anything on it.
- Comes w/ 2 Mounting Brackets and Shelf
- You will need to supply mounting screws to attach to the wall. They are not included.
- Made of T304 Stainless Steel
- 18" Wide x 8" Deep
- Optional Hardware
- 2 - 3/4" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 2 - 5/8" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 2 - 3/8" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 6 - 5/8" Stainless Hex Bolts
- 6 - Wing Nuts
The optional hardware add-on includes mounting hardware and snug-fit anti-vibration clamps to strap the pressure washer down, route the power cord, and hold the jumper hose in place.
Note, I'm sending this without any pre-drilled holes. The holes you see in the photo are 3/16" that I drilled with a basic metal bit. You'll want to layout your pressure washer and mark the holes with a sharpie. Make sure you leave enough room between the wall and the unloader valve (red knob) to operate.
- I drilled both holes 4 5/8" from the left edge of the shelf.
- Back hole is 2 3/8" and the front hole is 6 1/8" off the back wall.