The biggest issue with the smaller M12 3/8" Ratchets is that they don't have the greatest amount of torque. That's where the 3/8" Right Angle Impact Wrench comes in. It produces up to 220ft-lbs of nut busting torque and fits in places a normal impact won't. It has 4 modes which allows you to set your RPM and IPM with the 4th mode having auto shutoff in forward and bolt removal mode in reverse. You'll definitely want one of these in your cabinet.
***Milwaukee tools with included batteries cannot be shipped internationally, Please select Tool Only for international.***
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2564-22 (2564-20 Tool Only)
- Fastening Torque: 220 ft-lbs
- Anvil Type: 3/8" Friction Ring
- Head Profile: 2.2"
- Length: 14.1"
- Weight: 2.83 lbs.
- M12 FUEL™ 3/8" Right Angle Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
- M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Contractor Bag