These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 22-1/2" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 14-1/2"
- Combination wrench 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 mm
- 75° offset ring wrench 6x7, x89, 10x11, 12x13, 14x15, 16x17, 18x19, 21x23 mm
- Hinged socket wrench 8x9, 10x11, 12x13, 14x15, 16x17, 18x19 mm
- Star wrench E6xE8, E7xE11, E10xE12, E14xE18, E16xE22, E20xE24
- Flat double ring wrench 6x7, 8x9, 10x11, 12x13, 14x15, 16x17, 18x19 mm
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.