These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 22-1/2" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 14-1/2"
- Triangular file for brakes 8”
- Steel wire brush
- Brass brush
- Brake fluid tester digital
- Plastic scraper 22mm
- Wheel socket 1/2”, 6pt. 17, 19, 21 mm
- Wheel weight balance pliers 10”
- Cotter pin driver for brake 6.9" (point 4)
- Cotter pin driver for brake 6.9" (point 3)
- Stainless steel vernier caliper for disc brakes
- Brake piston rewinding cube
- Brake line spanner 10x11mm
- Brake line spanner 12x13mm
- Mole wrench 4"
- Oil filter cartridge inserts 27, 32, 36
- Oil filter cap 14pt. 74mm
- Oil filter pliers 12”
- Oil drain set 1/2”, 20-pcs
- Pentagon socket set 1/2”, 3-pcs
- Bit socket spline 1/2”, M16-t
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.