Let's get the pricing conversation out of the way. Our price is 20% Off MSRP and Free Shipping. I have better pricing than what you get direct from the manufacturer, so I'll save you the call. List price on Rubbertrax is $5.95. Your price per square foot is $4.95.
- They are priced per square foot but each tile is 15.75" x 15.75" x 3/4" (1.7227 sq. ft.). I'm just doing the math to make ordering simpler. So each tile costs $8.53 after your 20% discount has been applied.
- You can use the Floor Designer Program to calculate exactly how many tiles you need.
Note that Rubbertrax is not a complete solution. They are a complement to be used in areas that car tires don't travel. You'll want to go to the Ribtrax page in this store for a full explanation on why Swisstrax tiles make sense for the garage.
Particulars on Rubbertrax:
- They are priced per square foot but each tile is 15.75" x 15.75" x 0.75"
- They are made of 100% recycled rubber.
- Ribtrax design comes in black only.
- I use in areas like in front of a workbench to act as an anti-stress standing area as long as your car tires don't cross them. The joints are softer and don't deal well with heavy weights over a five hundred pounds. No floor jacks or engine stands on these.
- They are an identical match to the black plastic Ribtrax. You can only tell when walking on them that they are different.
These are great for walkways, in front of your tool box, or entryways. If you have other questions, feel free to shoot me an email, and we can schedule a call.