This was such a tough product to find. I took a flyer on this company when I built my wash bay in early 2016. These are custom-made to our spec. Keep in mind that these are insanely high quality stainless steel, hence the cost. These will last longer than you.
I've listed the most common sizes, but I can have them made in pretty much anything you want including slightly less expensive T430 or marine grade T316L stainless steel. Floating designs are also available (at about 2 times the cost). Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need something different.
The size I have in my garage is 8" deep x 32" wide. I was able to mount the brackets directly to a stud to ensure they never move. 8" is the perfect depth for gallons from Adam's, Griot's, Chemical Guys, etc. If you are a big CARPRO fan, you may want to go with a 10" depth. CarPro gallons fit on the 8", but there is about a 1/2" overhang.
- Each Shelf includes 2 Brackets
- Solid Design with Backsplash
- 18 Gauge T-304 Stainless
- You'll want to get some quality #8 - 2" Screws and Possibly Drywall Anchors
Shipping on these is complicated. Budget 25% of your shelving for shipping. e.g. $500 in shelving will cost about $125. Shipping will be around 4-6 weeks as these are made to order.
- Place your order.
- We will get a shipping quote.
- We will contact right away to clear it with you.
- Once approved, we'll send you a shipping invoice.
- Pay it and we'll get them moving.