The S9 is equipped with 8 drawers operated by ball bearing slides. The angles of the toolbox have a strengthening profile, which results in more firmness and stability for a longer life cycle. The S9 is available in dark grey exterior. The S9 toolbox houses small and medium foam inlay sizes.
The 209-piece kit is our most basic SAE custom kit designed for the S8, S9 or S10 toolbox. The kit consists of four medium foam inlays, covering essential 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" SAE socket and ratchet needs, SAE wrenches, plus screwdrivers, chisels, pliers and hammers.Tool Sets Included:Combination Socket Set & Screwdrivers 1/4", 78-PCS - MEDIUMCombination Socket Set & Wrenches 3/8", 78-PCS - MEDIUMCombination Socket Set & Impact Sockets 1/2", 34-PCS - MEDIUMPliers & Utility Tools Set, 19-PCS - MEDIUM
- 7 shallow drawers (dim. 570 x 370 x 60mm)
- 1 deep drawer (dim. 570 x 370 x 145mm)
- Side handle
- Torsion resistant through profile construction at the 4 corners
- Plastic edge protection
- Perforated panels to hang up various accessories
- Powder coating
- 4 rubber casters (Ø 125mm-50mm) 2x swivel casters with brake and 2x fixed
These will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Depending on where you live, prepare to add about 25% of the cost of the cabinets/boxes in shipping. $4000 in cabinets/boxes will cost around $1000 to ship. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate