RUPES debuted their revamped iBrid Nano line at SEMA and I'm now able to provide the option of selling the tool by itself or with the new Systainer case kit.
This is the stand-alone long neck nano polisher which is great for those wanting to build the kit out for themselves.
This may sound counterintuitive, but as I continue to improve my polishing skills, I find myself using the Nano and the 3" Mini more and more often. Edgework and hard-to-reach places are where this tool shines. I have found it to be a must-have to fully correct all surfaces on any of my cars and trucks.
Here is what is included in the kit:
- iBrid Nano Long neck: This includes the black plastic shroud that protects the counterweights for your orbital attachments.
- 2 - Rechargeable Batteries: The Nano runs for about 25 minutes on a single battery's charge. The charger takes 20 minutes to charge a battery. You get 2 of them, so you should be able to keep swapping when you are in the middle of a polishing project.
- 2" Plastic DA Backing Plate
- 12mm Orbit DA Functional Unit (Preinstalled on polisher)
- Attachment Wrench: This is what you would use to install and tighten different attachments.
- Instruction Manual and Warranty Card
Here are the other products I think you will want to complement this machine:
- RUPES LONG-THROW ORBITAL BACKING PLATES 1.25" NANO
- For Compounding and Heavier Correction
- Jescar Correction Compound
- 6 - 1.5" Lake Country HDO Microfiber Cutting Pads
- 6 - 2.25" Lake Country HDO Microfiber Cutting Pads
- 4 Pack of RUPES 1.25" Coarse Wool Pads
- 4 Pack of RUPES 2" Coarse Wool Pads
- 4 Pack of RUPES 1.25" Medium Wool Pads
- 4 Pack of RUPES 2" Medium Wool Pads
- For Finishing or 1 Step
These can only be shipped to the US.