If you’re looking to set up your subwoofers wirelessly, you’re going to need a transmitter/receiver. I looked around and came across the OSD Audio Nero Wireless Subwoofer Kit that will get the job done.
I hate seeing wires anywhere, so having a solution like this allows me to set up my subs without having to run wires through a wall, underneath the floor, or along baseboards.
How this works is you connect the NERO-WSA transmitter to your amp or receiver’s subwoofers RCA output that will then send a wireless signal over to the kit’s receiver, which is connected to your powered subwoofer’s LFE/Mono input.
- 5.8 GHz operating frequency for reliable bass audio
- Upgraded chip set for reliability and a near-zero delay
- Up to 150 ft operation distance between transmitter and receiver (line of sight).
- Audio Output Level: 2V
- Frequency Response: 18Hz-22KHz
- Audio Distortion: <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.