Mosmatic makes pretty much the best car washing accessories and products in the world and this swiveling sprayer is no exception. Their built-in swivels are in a class of their own. This used to be the best sprayer we offered, and it’s still amazing. It shares all the same inner components with our exclusive OG Spec Mosmatic Sprayer but lacks the integrated QD plug and the Swiss-made T304 coupler. The Stainless QD fittings included with this sprayer are still great, however. QDs sometimes can add bulk, but we’ve distilled this down over the years to make these setups as minimal as possible to get you a clean QD setup.
This is a fantastic mid-tier option if you want to upgrade from that crappy OE sprayer that came with your pressure washer, or some other off-brand aftermarket sprayer you got off of Amazon. This item is just the sprayer w/QDs, so what you really want is a complete sprayer/wand/foam cannon upgrade kit.
Options:Do you need a QD Coupler to attach the sprayer to a hose?
- Yes. M22 14mm. Select this option if you have a Kranzle, Karcher*, Greenworks, Ryobi, or another pressure washer with an M22 14mm hose outlet. Includes x1 MTM Stainless Steel M22 Male (14mm) to ⅜” QD Coupler.
- Yes. M22 15mm. Select this option if you have a SunJoe, AR Blue Clean (Consumer Line), Stanley, or another pressure washer with an M22 15mm hose outlet. Includes x1 MTM Stainless Steel M22 Male (14mm) to ⅜” QD Coupler.
- No. Select this option if you already have an MTM coupler for the hose. No hose coupler will be included.
If you need to attach this sprayer to a High-Pressure Hose, you will need to purchase this coupler separately: Stainless Steel 3/8" Female QD Coupler
*Karcher K2, K3, K4, and K5 have odd fittings and will require our Karcher High-Pressure Hose Extension for K2, K3, K4, and K5. Please choose “No Coupler Needed” here, and go add that hose extension to your cart.
SpecificationsOriginal Mosmatic Swiveling Sprayer w/ QDs
- MTM Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects
- Mosmatic swivel on the inlet of the sprayer
- Low Trigger Force Trigger
- Max Temp: 300 °F (150 °C)
- Max Pressure: 5000 PSI (350 BAR)
- Max Flow: 12 GPM (45 L/min)
- Mosmatic Sprayer Warranty: 6 Months, for manufacturing defects
- MTM fittings Warranty: 60 Days, for manufacturing defects. (This does not include o-rings)
FAQ & SupportWhy Should I Upgrade My Sprayer and Which One Should I Get? - Upgrading Your Sprayer
Pressure Washer Fittings 101: Fittings and QD Naming
Pressure Washer Fittings 102: Applications and Usage
Pressure Washer Fittings 103: Spray Nozzles
Why is my gun or wand (1/4" Coupler) leaking from the outlet?
Why is my 3/8" coupler leaking from the end?
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.