This hose upgrade kit is intended for use with our OG Spec Sprayer and Wand. It comes with the Mosmatic T304 Stainless Steel fittings that are of the same quality as our OG Spec Mosmatic Sprayer.
Note: this kit can only be used with pressure washers that have an M22 14mm outlet.
What comes in the kit:
- KobraJet Hose (select desired length)
- 2 Mosmatic T304 Stainless 3/8" Female Couplers
- 1 Mosmatic T304 Stainless M22 Female to 3/8" Plug
More about the Mosmatic Fittings:
Until now, none of these Mosmatic fittings existed. I worked closely with Jaimie from Mosmatic-US to have these made for us, the discerning pro-sumer. Keep in mind these weren't built to a price point with sacrificed precision. I wanted these T304 stainless fittings at any cost, and my guess is that many of you do too. I get that this is more expensive than brass or Chinese made stainless, but the fit, finish, and precision makes it worth it. What makes these new fittings so special is that they're manufactured in Switzerland with much greater precision than typical fittings.
All of my new Mosmatic fittings come with a 6-month warranty, but I suspect they'll last for quite a while. These couplers just have a satisfying action to them and even the sound they make sounds stout.
Do keep in mind that these are consumable. These are like tires that will be susceptible to wear and tear and future replacement. They are just much better than normal.
KobraJet Hose Specifications:
- Single Wire: 2-Wire hoses are much stiffer to be able to handle higher pressures. We don't need that for washing cars. The single wire design is much, much more pliable and easy to deal with. Add in one of my Swiveling Gun/Wand solutions, and your user experience is vastly improved. Less kink prone and easier to wind up on a hose reel.
- 4000 PSI
- 275° F Maximum Temperature Rated
- 5/8" Outside Diameter - 3/8" Inside Diameter
- 50' and 75' lengths available
- Smooth Jacket/Non-Marking Blue: This is good for when you want to avoid messing up your floor with marks. It's a little smoother than traditional pressure washer hoses, and the blue dye in it seems ideal for use on surfaces sensitive to hose marks. I have heard that it can mark up something really sensitive like a white painted floor, but it should be good to go on your driveway.
- Rubber Bend Restrictors: These help prevent hose gashes and ruptures as well as covering up the termination. This makes it look really clean.
- The hose has one 3/8" NPT threaded Male swivel end and one 3/8" NPT threaded Male solid end.
- This hose is NOT compatible with a Kranzle K1122TST