I’ve been chasing a custom wood top solution for a while now. It all started coming together when I met Marc from BlueTree and worked with them to build the awesome split U-shaped desk for the garage here at OGHQ. The quality of what they have been able to create is really great, and now we’ve been able to create these new Obsessed Garage branded Custom Wood Work Tops for all of the favorite cabinet choices here at OG. We have all the popular sizes available for Sonic MSS, Sonic MSS+, and Saber cabinets. Plus some extra sizes not normally available in the standard Stainless options.
If you’re wanting to take your cabinet array, or even your office desk, to the next level, these worktops are super legit. These new versions are finished with Rubio Monocoat Pure rather than a stain and lacquer as they used to be. These tops are much more durable and will wear better over time. And the natural finish looks incredible!
One thing to note: The color of your top will vary! The wood used in each custom top will have some variation and will absorb coating differently depending on the day, humidity, denseness, etc. Expect for your top to not look exactly like what you see in the photos! The natural variation in the wood is something I love though.
If you are spanning a longer distance and want to join multiple tops together with a field joint for a seamless look, please reach out to our garage design team, The Drafting Room, and they will get you hooked up: GARAGE DESIGN
FAQ & Support
- These ship via freight in a custom-built wood box.
- Place your order and we will send you a shipping invoice for the freight cost after we get an accurate quote.
- Expect to pay anywhere between $300-$1200 depending on how large the top is that you’re purchasing, and where you are shipping to.
- If you are in Canada: It is highly recommended that you find a good US-based customs broker that we can ship this to rather than shipping directly to Canada. This goes for all of our freight shipped items.
- Lead time is 8-12 weeks.
- Because you are expected to nick or scratch the top slightly during installation, each top comes with a small bottle of touch-up so you can keep your worktop looking awesome for a long time.
This item is dropshipped from BlueTree in Missouri. Shipping will be calculated at checkout for most addresses. If you cannot get a shipping quote, please reach out to support for a quote.
Built to order. 4-6 weeks lead time.