The biggest issue with the smaller M12 1/2" Ratchets is that they don't have the greatest amount of torque. That's where the 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench comes in. It produces up to 220ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and fits in places a normal impact won't. It has 4 modes that allow you to set your RPM and IPM with the 4th mode having auto-shutoff in forward and bolt removal mode in reverse. You'll definitely want one of these in your cabinet.
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2565-22 (2565-20 Tool Only)
- Fastening Torque: 220 ft-lbs
- Anvil Type: 3/8" Friction Ring
- Head Profile: 2.2"
- Length: 14.1"
- Weight: 2.83 lbs.
- M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery
- M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Contractor Bag
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.