You can now build your own custom solution.
Click the button below to "Build and Price" any variation you would like.
If you are purchasing this package, be sure to select the Karcher model pressure washer you currently have. (The pressure washer is not included in this package.)
After extensive testing this is what I would use to make a Karcher can function at its best. This package is designed to completely replace the hose, gun, wand, and nozzles that came with your pressure washer (K2, K3, K4, K5 & K2000 are not supported as of now).
Here's the deal.
It's no secret that I'm not a big fan of entry level pressure washers. The most common question I get is, "What do I need to connect and improve my XYZ pressure washer?" I've gotten this question so much that is has lead me to take on a project bigger than I ever have. I bought every single pressure washer offered by the 5 major brands and have run them through various tests, figured out how to improve them, and am now offering a full product line of supporting products to make them function at their best.
A couple of things to note:
- I CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUES YOU ENCOUNTER. This is just like modifying your car. Altering the performance of a pump may shorten its life. Foam Cannons are particularly intensive for pumps.
- Note: QUICK DISCONNECTS DON'T HAVE A PUBLISHED WARRANTY. These are wear and tear items. All QDs are available a la carte here. I would recommend having some back-ups for when they wear out.
Package Contents: See Configurator above to build and price a custom version.
- 6.5' Inlet Hose
- Two Pairs of Brass Garden Hose Quick Disconnects
- 50' Kobrajet Hose with Quick Disconnects (Stainless Couplers/Zinc Plated Pressure Washer Plug)
- 4 Pack (0, 15, 25, 40 Degree) of Appropriately Sized Nozzles
- Mosmatic Gun/Mosmatic 20" Wand/QDs
- MTM PF-22.2 w/ 1.1mm Orifice Installed. We still also include the 1.25 in the marked bag in the box, along with the stainless 1/4" plug. You now have to install this plug yourself since some people like to change things or use a different orifice. It's a simple process with a 14mm and 18mm wrench.