After extensive testing this is what I would use to make a Karcher can function at its best. This package is designed to completely replace the hose, gun, wand, and nozzles that came with your pressure washer (K2, K3, K4, K5 & K2000 are not supported as of now).
Here's the deal.
It's no secret that I'm not a big fan of entry level pressure washers. The most common question I get is, "What do I need to connect and improve my XYZ pressure washer?" I've gotten this question so much that is has lead me to take on a project bigger than I ever have. I bought every single pressure washer offered by the 5 major brands and have run them through various tests, figured out how to improve them, and am now offering a full product line of supporting products to make them function at their best.
A couple of things to note:
- I CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUES YOU ENCOUNTER. This is just like modifying your car. Altering the performance of a pump may shorten its life. Foam Cannons are particularly intensive for pumps.
- Note: QUICK DISCONNECTS DON'T HAVE A PUBLISHED WARRANTY. These are wear and tear items. All QDs are available a la carte here. I would recommend having some back-ups for when they wear out.
- 6.5' Inlet Hose
- Two Pairs of Brass Garden Hose Quick Disconnects
- 50' Kobrajet Hose with Quick Disconnects (Stainless Couplers/Zinc Plated Pressure Washer Plug)
- 4 Pack (0, 15, 25, 40 Degree) of Appropriately Sized Nozzles
- Original Mosmatic Gun/Mosmatic 20" Wand/QDs
- MTM PF-22.2 w/ 1.1mm Orifice Installed. We still also include the 1.25 in the marked bag in the box, along with the stainless 1/4" plug. You now have to install this plug yourself since some people like to change things or use a different orifice. It's a simple process with a 14mm and 18mm wrench.