- Heavy-duty single stage cast iron compressor pump - Made in Somerset, PA USA
- Splash lubricated
- Belt driven with a large flywheel for extra cooling and easier start-up
- Each unit is filled with Jenny Ultimate Blue Synthetic Compressor Pump Oil
- Directional air shroud for reduced pump temperatures
- Totally enclosed heavy-duty belt guard
- Tanks are powder coated and ASME certified
- 60 gallon tanks and larger are ASME National Board certified
- Protectively mounted fittings
- Manual tank drain(s)
- Large canister intake filter with replaceable filter elements
- Special unloading valves to assist in motor starting
- Tank gauge
- Pressure relief safety valve
- Auto Start/Stop control with pressure unloader set at 105-125 PSI (single stage) or 145-175 PSI (two stage)
- Magnetic starter is included on all 5HP and larger units
- Industrial/Commercial grade UL Listed electric motor
- Thermal overload motor protection
These will drop-ship from Jenny in Pennsylvania. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup. Suspect the shipping invoice to be around $175-$500 depending on where you live.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.