These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 29" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 17"
- Machinist hammer 400g
- Sand filled hammer
- Stoning hammer
- Grip pin punch: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 mm
- Grip taper punch: 2, 3, 4 mm
- Grip cape chisel 7mm
- Grip chisel 10, 12, 16, 18, 24 mm
- 1/2" impact universal joint
- 1/2" impact extension 5"
- 1/2" impact socket 6pt deep: 13, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32 mm
- 1/2" impact socket 1pt deep 36mm
- 1/2" wheel socket: 17mm 19mm
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.