Wheel Coating (Topper)
Gliss V2 was brought into Obsessed Garage to be used as a topper for DLUX (The CARPRO wheel coating). Our Friend Bradley Nilsen recommended topping DLUX with Gliss for a more typical ceramic coating performance that you're used to with traditional paint coating. Think of Gliss V2 as a version of EXOV4 for your wheels. It also works great with other CQUARTZ coatings as a topper or can be applied by itself as a primary coating. So you can use this product as a primary coating, coating topper, or as a wheel coating topper. How you choose to use it is up to you.
Application & Features
Directions: (For use as a primary coat)
- Wash with Decon Soap, decontaminate, and polish with Perfect Finish.
- Wipe down with CARPRO Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew).
- Drag two lines of product across the length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across the surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time. Any overlap from one section to the next must be within a couple of minutes for even application.
- Add more product to the applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- Gliss will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured, you may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 6 hours.
Directions: (For use as top coat)
- May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQUARTZ.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQUARTZ application
Directions: (For use as DLUX top coat)
- Apply after DLUX has cured for 1-2 hours.
- One coat is only needed.
- Total cure time: 6 hours
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application.
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application.
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application.
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure.
- Keep container tightly closed after use.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not ingest.
Features & Specifications:
- Slick and hyper smooth.
- Easy to use!
- Industry leading sliding angle!
- Also works great as a stand alone nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily/resists dust retention.
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat.
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains.
- Extreme hydrophobic effect.
- Enhances gloss and life of any ceramic coating.
- Durability: 12 Months +/-.
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-.
- Water contact angle: 110° .
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F.
- And many other non-porous surfaces.
With Gliss, CARPRO brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, ultra-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQUARTZ coatings! CARPRO Gliss also increases resistance to static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains!
Utilizing modified long chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, Gliss is an evolution in top-coat technology and the tactile feel one can achieve on a painted surface!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a hyper slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.