Milwaukee M18™ FUEL 15mm Random Orbital Polisher (Kit)Okay, so this is an interesting tool package. I had some Milwaukee tools I wanted to include in other packages/solutions, but they really didn’t fit in them, so I decided to create this Milwaukee Lighting and Other Tool Package to give them a home.
You may or may not find anything here that fits your tool needs, but like with some crazy things I come up with, there will be a time you may need something you didn’t think you did.
We’ve broken these packages down into three categories: basic, advanced, and ultimate. This system just seems to work best when working with a multitude of items, especially tools.
We start with our basic package - in this bundle, you’re getting:
- Milwaukee M12™ Soldering Iron (Tool Only): If you work on wiring and are not always on a workbench, you'll want one of these in your cabinet. It gets up to operating temp within 18-seconds and has a pivoting head so you can hold it comfortably while getting the tip where it needs to be. It also has an LED indicator that turns green when it's up to temperature and red when the tool is still hot.
- Milwaukee M18™ Compact Heat Gun (Tool Only): I use this thing all the time. It's pretty darn efficient, considering it is completely portable and battery-operated. They don't make a Fuel version of this tool; it only comes with one battery, but I think you'll want another one. It's a reasonably convenient tool to own instead of dealing with cheaper heat guns with tiny cords. It puts out enough heat to deal with most projects and is perfect for heat shrink tubing.
- Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Blind Rivet Tool w/ ONE-KEY™ - Tool Only: This is a new tool for me, but I bet I will use this a lot. It is perfect for installing lips on bumpers and fastening other modifications to my cars.
- Milwaukee M12™ Battery: REDLITHIUM™ - XC6.0: This battery delivers up to 3X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The rechargeable battery also offers you 6.0 amp-hours of runtime. Each battery pack is durable for heavy-duty use, runs cooler, and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
- Milwaukee M18™ Battery: REDLITHIUM™ - HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0: XC battery packs, or “extended capacity”, are for your mid-sized tools. M18 XC batteries can provide tools a boost in performance, even if only by a little bit. It’s also fully compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ solutions.
Next, we have our advanced package (including the basic package). Here you’ll be getting:
- Milwaukee M12™ Compact Inflator (Tool Only): This compact inflator delivers fast, accurate, easy inflation with the portability to take anywhere. It is rated to deliver over 120PSI. The high-efficiency motor and pump can top-off car tires in under 1 minute. The TrueFill™ Auto shut-off technology provides highly accurate pressure, protects from overfill, and automatically senses the fill speed to deliver precise shut-off at the desired PSI. I have my giant FIAC setup at OGHQ, but I’ll use this when I need to top off basketballs and bike tires.
- Milwaukee M18™ FUEL 15mm Random Orbital Polisher - Kit: This is a new polisher that Milwaukee released. This tool is awesome because I don't have to worry about a cord when polishing. This is more powerful than the Flex, which is why I like it.
- Milwaukee Paint & Detailing Color Match Light: This is not your typical flashlight light. This is purpose-made for car detailing and is very bright at 1000 Lumens with a CRI of 98+.
- Milwaukee M12™ Battery: REDLITHIUM™ - CP3.0: The CP series, as the name implies, is a compact M12 battery and the one you'll find in many M12 kits. Overall it's a great battery and provides plenty of capacity and run time for most of the M12 tools. I have one for all of my M12 tools in my cabinet.
Last but not least, we have our ultimate package. Here we’ve added my new favorite tool, the Milwaukee M18™ Inflator.
Here’s what you’re getting:
- Milwaukee M18™ ROCKET™ Dual Power Tower Light: For us working in the garage, this light is perfect for when you need a stationary light with a good amount of output. There's a bonus in that it's dual-powered, so you can use it with your M18 batteries or plug it into an outlet.
- Milwaukee M18™ Battery: REDLITHIUM™ - HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0: This battery pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC battery packs. The M18™ XC8.0 battery provides increased power in extreme cold weather conditions (below 0F / -18C) and delivers more work per charge, driving corded replacement.
- Milwaukee M18™ Inflator: I love this freaking thing. It’s the perfect example of taking a practical piece of equipment and enhancing it for maximum performance. They really did a fantastic job with this thing. You can top off 33” light truck tires in under one minute and it has the auto pressure check feature that activates when you’ve reached your PSI target. It includes 4 PSI memory slots, anti-vibration feet, a 36” inch hose with an all-brass Schrader chuck, and an on-board hose and nozzle storage. This inflator is legit.
- Milwaukee M18™ Battery: REDLITHIUM™ - HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0: You’re getting 50% more power and it runs 50% cooler vs. the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC battery packs. The optimized combination of size and increased power provides a great solution for the entire range of M18™ products.
I don’t think we did too bad with this “other tool package” - I’m sure someone will find one of these packages helpful.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.