These are the cabinets that I had in my wash bay and the garage at my previous house. I have installed them in countless garages, and I continue to marvel how great they are in comparison to alternatives. They eliminate the fluff and features we don't need. This cuts costs and allocates the resources to the parts that matter. Cheaper alternatives like the popular New Age or Gladiator are not in the same league. At about 1/4th the cost, these compete in quality with Moduline, Lista, and Sonic. Unless you have an unlimited budget, I'm telling you these are the cabinets to get. The quality versus price is off the charts.
This is a pretty standard 2 door base cabinet, I use it in my current wash bay setup in conjunction with a regular base cabinet. You would choose this instead of the 4 or 6 drawer cabinet if you're looking to store larger items in the cabinet or use them together to create the base for the tabletop. It has an adjustable middle shelf as well. You could also cut the cabinet to install a sink if that is something you wanted. Things you should care about:
- Ships Welded and Assembled
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Super Durable Gloss Powder Coated Finish
- 18 Gauge Steel
- Full Length Aluminum Handles
- 6-Way Adjustable Hinges
- Includes interior pull-out shelf with adjustable height
- Please inspect and report any damage to us within 5 days upon receipt. After 5 days, Saber may not be able to resolve shipping-related issues.
- These dropship from a Maryland/DC area warehouse.
- Place your order and we will send you a shipping invoice for the freight cost after we get an accurate quote.
- Expect to pay anywhere between $300-$1200 depending on how large the order is, and where you are shipping to.
- If you are in Canada: It is highly recommended that you find a good US based customs broker that we can ship to rather than shipping directly to Canada. This goes for all of our freight shipped items.
- Lead time is 3-5 months.