M5 Giveaway is Officially over!
Thank you everyone for taking part in the giveaway! We have more plans for giveaway cars in the future! Look out for the Civic giveaway and maybe a gt4!
BEGINS 12:00 a.m. EDT on April 15, 2020 and ends at
11:59 p.m. EST on May 15, 2020
ALL GIVEAWAY ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED "PRE-ORDER" AND WILL NOT SHIP INSTANTLY!
ANY ORDERS CONTAINING GIVEAWAY ITEMS CAN TAKE UP TO A WEEK+ TO SHIP!
BMW M5 GIVEAWAY ENTRY STORE
Every $5 Spent On Items Below = 1 Entry
RKP CARBON FIBER LIP
DINAN CARBON INTAKE
Car Modification + OPTION LIST
- IND Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
- IND Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler
- RKP Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- RKP Carbon Fiber Center Rear Diffuser
- RKP Carbon Fiber Front Lip
- IND Black Cosmetic Package
- IND Black Interior Trim
- Dinan Free Flow Exhaust
- Dinan Adjustable Coil-Overs
- Michelin PS4S Tires
- Black Leather
- Driver Assistance Plus
- Rear Seat Entertaiment Package
- Bang and Olufson Surround Sound System
- Dinan Adjustable Sway Bars
- Dinan Pedal Covers
- Dinan Carbon Cold Air Intake
- AMS High Flow Downpipes
- IND Painted Front Reflector Set
- Hardwired Uniden R7 w/ Blendmount
- Xpel Prime XR Plus Tint
- Future Classic 10mm + 12mm spacers
- Project Kics R40 Iconix Lug Nuts
- Satin Black OEM 343M Wheels
- Gtechniq CSL & EXOv4 Coating
- Executive Package
- Competition Package
- M Carbon Ceramic Brakes
OBSESSED GARAGE BWM M5 PICTURES
We were looking for a family car as the Raptor has been getting a lot more use at OGHQ, I ended up coming across a listing for this F10 M5 in Silverstone II. While I wasn't in love with the color it was optioned nicely and with all the aftermarket products available I knew I was going to be able to de-grampify the car. Now months later my wife is worried she'll ruin the car since I've made it so nice now & put on $30,000+ in modifications. The car doesn't serve much purpose now and I don't need this many vehicles sitting in my driveway. That now leaves us here, about $90,000 into a 2016 F10 BMW M5 Competition. Surprisingly I drove this car a lot more than my others because it's a comfortable dad sedan that can give most vehicles on the road a run for their money. If I had a garage and a space for it I would probably keep it but I need to make room for a Porsche GT4. The work that has gone into this car is amazing & I think we really de-grandpafied it to a spec we like to call OG Spec (Clean & tastefully modified).
- OBSESSED GARAGE 2020 OG SPEC BMW F10 COMPETITION M5 GIVEAWAY (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on April 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on May 15, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”), subject to any authorized extension.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, United States territories, possessions, and protectorates, foreign based United States military installations, and wherever restricted or prohibited by law), or Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”) who have reached the legal age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence and are located in the Territory at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Any Entrant who has been convicted of a felony will not be eligible to participate or win.
- Sponsor will conduct a random drawing within three (3) days of the end of the Promotion Period, from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Promotion Period, to determine the winner. Sponsor will announce the winner on its Facebook Page located at https://www.facebook.com/obsessedgarage/. The date and time of the announcement will be posted on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page at least three (3) days prior to the date of announcement. Winner does not need to be present or comment to win.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and cannot be challenged or appealed.