This product isn't life-changing, but it's one of the best tire cleaning products I've tested. At least it's one of the best for what I'm looking to accomplish. I want to get my tires clean, but I don't feel the need to strip them completely. Shine Supply Wise Guy is a more aggressive product and could certainly be diluted, but I just like this stuff more. I think it sits nicely between Griot's Rubber Cleaner and Wise Guy from an aggression standpoint.
Here is how I use it:
- I do tires after my wheels (Don't ask me why, I just do.)
- Hit the tires with pressure washer to wet them more.
- Spray on the tire liberally.
- Since I use this every time I wash the car, outside of a rinseless, I don't let it sit. I immediately agitate. But you could let sit if needed.
- Agitate using Tuf Shine Tire Brush.
- Rinse with pressure washer.