Each Class is Limited to 10 Students
I've been working on this one for a while. This is an opportunity for us to learn from one of, if not the best, trainer in the world in a state-of-the-art detailing facility. Jason Rose, RUPES USA, will be training two small groups of us on the advanced techniques required to correct and protect a paint's finish. Each session will be limited to 10 students for a 2 1/2 day intensive course. This is a certificate course where you will receive a diploma notating your completion of this advanced level training.
- Paint – what is paint? Paint types? What happens when paint is polished?
- RUPES BigFoot Unleashed; 3 Polishing Systems
- Sanding Concepts, Techniques, Edgework
- Sanding – hands-on session
- Rotary Concepts, Techniques, and Edgework
- Rotary – hands-on session
- Gear Driven Orbital Concepts, Techniques, Edgework
- Gear Driven Orbital – hands-on session
- Random Orbital Concepts, Techniques, Edgework
- Random Orbital – hands-on session
You don't need to be an expert polisher, but it is important that you do have some experience with one. I will be contacting all that sign up individually to make sure you will get out of this course what you are expecting.
- Jason Rose - RUPES Global Director of Training
- Dylan von Kleist - RUPES USA Marketing Manager
Dates: There are two different 10 person trainings. You will choose either.
Group 1: Monday, March 11 - Wednesday, March 13
- 9 AM - 4 PM Monday & Tuesday
- 9 AM - Lunch Wednesday
Group 2: Wednesday, March 13 - Friday, March 15
- Lunch - 4 PM Wednesday
- 9 AM - 4 PM Thursday & Friday
Location: RUPES USA - 531 S Taylor Ave. Louisville, CO 80027
Main Hotel: Omni Interlocken - 500 Interlocken Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021
Cost: $1,500 for Training
- Travel and Hotel Are Not Included (Hotel Cost will be about $129/night).
- Before the event, we will have a Zoom online meeting on Saturday Evening, March 2nd. We will have both Group 1 and Group 2 on the video conference to get to know one another and discuss what we would all like to learn. I’ll beg Jason and Dylan to join us.
- Group 1 will arrive on Sunday March 10th. We have class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning.
- Group 2 will arrive Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
- Group 1 and Group 2 to have lunch together at the RUPES facility. Group 1’s session is done. (Both Groups are free to join in dinners or other gatherings outside of class if your stay in Denver is longer.)
- Group 2 begins class Wednesday Afternoon, March 13th through Thursday and Friday.
- A week after class, Saturday evening, March 23rd, I am going host both groups for a follow-up Zoom online meeting to chat about what we learned and fill in any gaps that anyone missed.
Special Event Product Purchase Pricing:
As you all know, RUPES products are sold at MAP pricing only and are never offered below it. There will be a special discount for this event only, one for Polishers and another for Supporting Products like pads. This discount will be not be extended afterward. We will have a "sushi" menu that you will be provided at the beginning of training. Rupes does not sell direct, so all product orders will be shipped to your house from me.
Refund Policy: I'm guessing this is going sell out, so I'd say if you can't make it, we can work on finding someone to replace you.