Each Class is Limited to 10 Students
I've been working on this one for a while. This is an opportunity for us to learn from one of, if not the best, trainer in the world in a state-of-the-art detailing facility. Jason Rose, RUPES USA, will be training two small groups of us on the advanced techniques required to correct and protect a paint's finish. Each session will be limited to 10 students for a 2 1/2 day intensive course. This is a certificate course where you will receive a diploma notating your completion of this advanced level training.
- Paint – what is paint? Paint types? What happens when paint is polished?
- RUPES BigFoot Unleashed; 3 Polishing Systems
- Sanding Concepts, Techniques, Edgework
- Sanding – hands-on session
- Rotary Concepts, Techniques, and Edgework
- Rotary – hands-on session
- Gear Driven Orbital Concepts, Techniques, Edgework
- Gear Driven Orbital – hands-on session
- Random Orbital Concepts, Techniques, Edgework
- Random Orbital – hands-on session
You don't need to be an expert polisher, but it is important that you do have some experience with one. I will be contacting all that sign up individually to make sure you will get out of this course what you are expecting.
- Jason Rose - RUPES Global Director of Training
- Dylan von Kleist - RUPES USA Marketing Manager
Dates: Monday, March 11 - Wednesday, March 13
- 9 AM - 4 PM Monday & Tuesday
- 9 AM - Lunch Wednesday
Location: RUPES USA - 531 S Taylor Ave. Louisville, CO 80027
Main Hotel: Omni Interlocken - 500 Interlocken Boulevard Broomfield, CO 80021
Cost: $1,500 for Training
- Travel and Hotel Are Not Included (Hotel Cost will be about $129/night).
- Before the event, we will have a Zoom online meeting on Saturday Evening, March 2nd. We will have a video conference to get to know one another and discuss what we would all like to learn. I’ll beg Jason and Dylan to join us.
- Plan to arrive on Sunday March 10th. We have class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday morning.
- Plan to have lunch together at the RUPES facility on Wednesday. (Feel free to join in dinners or other gatherings outside of class if your stay in Denver is longer.)
- A week after class, Saturday evening, March 23rd, I am going host a follow-up Zoom online meeting to chat about what we learned and fill in any gaps that anyone missed.
Special Event Product Purchase Pricing:
As you all know, RUPES products are sold at MAP pricing only and are never offered below it. There will be a special discount for this event only, one for Polishers and another for Supporting Products like pads. This discount will be not be extended afterward. We will have a "sushi" menu that you will be provided at the beginning of training. Rupes does not sell direct, so all product orders will be shipped to your house from me.
Refund Policy: I'm guessing this is going sell out, so I'd say if you can't make it, we can work on finding someone to replace you.