4/5/19: We have 2.5 nozzles ordered but have no ETA from MTM. Supply will probably be a problem for a while with nozzles
I know this might not make sense to some to buy this for a $100 pressure washer, but I know most of you that have made it here are not like everyone else. This will improve the user experience of pretty much any pressure washer. We will also be able to easily adapt this to any future unit you end up getting.
I think the only reason you would buy this over the SGS-28 with the integrated swivel is to save a few bucks. I would recommend spending the extra few bucks to get the swiveling gun if you can.
This package includes everything you need to wash your car except the pressure washer. I am putting together the following:
- MTM SG-28 Spray gun (No Swivel with this Gun)
- Mosmatic Stainless Steel 20" Bent Wand w/ Rubber Nozzle Protector
- All Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects
- Brass M22 to 3/8" Adapter to connect to your pressure washer hose outlet
- 4 Pack of Properly Sized Nozzles for your SunJoe pressure washer.
- Extra 1/4" and 3/8" o-rings.
- Option to Add MTM PF-22 Foam Cannon Kit that upgrade with a stainless plug and 1.1mm orifice installed for these lower flowing SunJoe pressure washers. We still include the 1.25mm orifice in the box.
This will be shipped with all quick disconnects teflon taped and installed. The only thing you will need to do is connect the M22 adapter to your pressure washer hose outlet.
See the bullet points below for what can connect on these pressure washers. Some of their fittings are proprietary and can't be adapted.
- SPX202E, SPX1000, SPX2000, SPX2500, SPX2598: You can't connect an aftermarket gun to SunJoe supplied hose. The connection is proprietary. You must buy a new Kobrajet hose.
- SPX1500: This one has all proprietary connections. You can't adapt anything to it.
- SPX3000, SPX3200, SPX4000, SPX3500, SPX3000MAX, SPX3001, SPX4001, SPX3501: This will work on the supplied SunJoe hose. It includes an M22 15mm adapter.
This will be shipped with all quick disconnects teflon taped and installed. Remember, some of these will need a new hose.
Note: QUICK DISCONNECTS DON'T HAVE A PUBLISHED WARRANTY. These are wear and tear items. All QDs are available a la carte here. I would recommend having some back-ups for when they wear out.