1 entry is earned for every $5 spent (Not including taxes/shipping). If you have a discount code, that reduces the item price that also changes the number of entries earned!
Giveaway items/packages are very slightly marked up from our regular retail pricing, anywhere from $10-$25.
I've been using Gtechniq products for a few years now and as most of you know my go-to paint protection combo is CSL topped with EXOv4. We've done a special edition before but this time our friends over at Gtehcniq thought it was time to really step it up and have fully custom boxes made for the Civic Giveaway.
What's in the box:
- 30ml Bottles: This will do at least 2 cars the way that I use it. You don't want to have a bunch of extra. The product won't last forever once you open it.
- Applicator: This one works, but I would suggest getting the CarPro Applicator Block and Suede Applicators I have in the store.
- Dripper: Works fine for me.
- Wipe the car down with CarPro Eraser. (You have better polished the car before or you aren't OG approved.)
- You'll want two Coating Removal Towels (Either our Green 2.0 or New Gray 3.0) One will be for an initial wipe and other for final wipe.
- Prime the Cquartz Suede Applicator on an Applicator Block.
- You don't want to need to use a ton of product. Just a few drops per 2' x 2' section. I apply in a cross hatch pattern.
- I'd do about two sections, then wipe off one, do another, wipe off the previous, repeat...
- CSL IS NOT LAYERABLE. One coat is all you need.
- Let cure for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight, then apply a coat of EXO v4.
- Wait about 3 hours and apply a 2nd coat of EXO v4.
- After the first wash, use Bead Maker as your drying aid, and you'll be good to go.