A moment I think many of you have been waiting for - the Source Garage CycloShine 3.0 wheel detailing stand is finally here. Sam Graves (founder and CEO) made this really cool, totally functional wheel stand for us car detailing enthusiasts who want a more productive user experience when dialing in our wheels and tires.
For as long as I can remember, I used the top of a trash can to prep my wheels and tires for the wheel coating application. Not my ideal way of doing this process, but I didn’t have a fancy stand like this to do it. I did a video back in 2019 where I used the prototype of this thing to prep my then Titan 7 TS-5’s for the E92 M3. I'm telling you, he's really perfected this thing and it's magical to use.
Sam put a lot of work into this creation. Whenever you have someone who is an Industrial Engineer who’s super passionate about making life easier for others, it’s almost guaranteed you’re going to have a freaking fantastic product. One thing to keep in mind with creations like this is that this is a tool made in small batches so it may have small bumps, light marring, uneven texture, or small touched-up spots in the powder coat but I'm telling you, this thing is awesome.
You’re going to see with this 3.0 version that it’s significantly larger and made of steel instead of aluminum. This was done to address the flimsiness some people experienced when they threw a tire on it and also for people who have bigger tires. Now, I personally never had an issue with the previous version of the stand feeling wobbly, but it was a good idea to make this more stout.
We have this fixed base option which is exactly that, a fixed base. It doesn’t rotate like the spinning base one we sell. I’m more inclined to go with the spinning one because it allows me to keep the stand in a fixed position.
This wheel detailing stand is another excellent addition to the garage and something you’ll appreciate when you’re denibbing, cleaning, or coating your wheels.
- The perfect benchtop wheel detailing stand that rotates to allow access to both sides of the wheel without having to pick up the wheel to rotate it and includes a rear support arm for added support and safer movement.
- All powder-coated steel plates and rollers and stainless-steel fasteners for optimal corrosion resistance and premium performance look.
- Support arm for leaning wheels back for extra stability and wheel safety.
- Adjustable rubber feet are standard for a solid base or optional stainless-steel casters for easy movement of wheels on the stand and total lock capability to prevent caster rolling and rotating to lock the stand in place when needed.
- Optional vertical rollers on the front to prevent potential wheel walking off the stand during use.
- Dimensions: 19x18x44
- Weight: 25lbs
Warning: Wheels can sometimes walk forward/backward as they are spun on the rollers. This is due to tires not being a perfect cylinder and gaining uneven traction one way or another as they spin. Always be aware as you are working.
This item is dropshipped from The Source Garage in Wisconsin. Shipping is free.