I know this might not make sense to some to buy this for a $100 pressure washer, but I know most of you that have made it here are not like everyone else. This will improve the user experience of pretty much any pressure washer. We will also be able to easily adapt this to any future unit you end up getting.
I think the only reason you would buy this over the SGS-28 with the integrated swivel is to save a few bucks. I would recommend spending the extra few bucks to get the swiveling gun if you can.
This package includes everything you need to wash your car except the pressure washer. I am putting together the following:
- MTM SG-28 Spray gun (No Swivel with this Gun)
- Mosmatic Stainless Steel 20" Bent Wand w/ Rubber Nozzle Protector
- All Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects
- Brass M22 to 3/8" Adapter to connect to your pressure washer hose outlet
- 4 Pack of Properly Sized Nozzles for your AR Blue Clean pressure washer.
- Extra 1/4" and 3/8" o-rings.
- Option to Add MTM PF-22 Foam Cannon Kit that upgrade with a stainless plug and 1.1mm orifice installed for these lower flowing AR Blue Clean pressure washers. We still include the 1.25mm orifice in the box. For these new .2 foam cannons we are no longer installing the stainless plug. Simply use a 14mm and 18mm wrench to install if you don't need to switch the orifice.
This will be shipped with all quick disconnects teflon taped and installed. The only thing you will need to do is connect the M22 adapter to your pressure washer hose outlet.
- AR 112S, AR 111S, AR 383, AR 383S, AR 240S: You can't connect an aftermarket gun to AR Blue Clean supplied hose. The connection is proprietary. You must buy a new Kobrajet hose.
- AR 2N1, AR 383SS, AR 390SS: This will work on the supplied AR Blue Clean hose. It includes an M22 15mm adapter.
This will be shipped with all quick disconnects teflon taped and installed. Remember, some of these will need a new hose.
Note: QUICK DISCONNECTS DON'T HAVE A PUBLISHED WARRANTY. These are wear and tear items. All QDs are available a la carte here. I would recommend having some back-ups for when they wear out.