The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver from Milwaukee is what I would use when I need to drive a lag screw through a post or maybe I'm tightening up some exhaust bolts on the bottom of my car. The driver has 4 different modes. Modes 1-3 being general driving modes with different power settings which increase RPM and mode 4 is for self-tapping screws. When using mode 4 the impact driver notices the self tapper is through the material and it will slow down automatically so you don't bust the head off the screw. For maximum torque, you're looking at 2,000 in-lbs which is roughly 166 ft-lbs.
***Milwaukee tools with included batteries cannot be shipped internationally.***
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2853-22 (2853-20 Tool Only)
- Drive Modes: 4
- Maximum Torque: 2,000 in. lbs.
- RPM: 0 - 3,600
- IPM: 0 - 4,300
- Length: 4.59"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (Tool Only)
- M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Carrying Case
- Bit Holder
- Belt Clip