Milwaukee makes a lot of different impact wrenches and it makes it very confusing for those of us trying to figure out what we actually need. Luckily I've bought every single one and figured out which ones are the best to keep in your cabinets. This impact is the one you get for when you absolutely need a ton of torque. It comes in at 1000-ft lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque.
***Milwaukee tools with included batteries cannot be shipped internationally, Please select Tool Only for international.***
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2767-22 (2767-20 Tool Only)
- Fastening Torque: 1000 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-1750
- Anvil Type: 1/2" Friction Ring
- Length: 8.39"
- Weight: 5.9 lbs.
- M18 FUEL™ 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit
- Two M18™ REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Packs
- M18 & M12 Charger
- Carrying Case