Milwaukee makes a lot of different impact wrenches and it makes it very confusing for those of us trying to figure out what we actually need. Luckily I've bought every single one and figured out which ones are the best to keep in your cabinets. This one is an impact wrench with a friction ring, which I prefer to a pin. This wouldn't be your primary impact wrench, but is a nice addition for when you need a little more torque.
***Milwaukee tools with included batteries cannot be shipped internationally, Please select Tool Only for international.***
***Unfortunately Milwaukee will not qualify for any Hex Discounts.***
- Model Numbers: 2861-22 (2861-20 Tool Only)
- Fastening Torque: 600 ft-lbs
- RPM: 0-2400
- Anvil Type: 1/2" Friction Ring
- Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- M18 Fuel 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring
- M18™ REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Packs
- M18 & M12 Charger
- Carrying Case