The SPL 8 LO-PRO is a hydraulic asymmetric two-post lift with a lifting capacity of 8,000 pounds and low-profile arms. The SPL 8 LO-PRO two-post lift features a powerful 3.5 hp integrated power unit and covered hard-chromed cylinders, making it a precisely engineered mix between durability and appearance.
The Nussbaum low profile arms for the SPL 8 LO-PRO are specially designed to reach under lowered chassis. They access hard-to-reach lift points with ease, making it safe and simple to service more vehicle types.
With lowered sports cars, sedans, hatchbacks, and other track vehicles being more popular now than ever, you need the ability to service these cars without scraping side skirts or turning down customers. Our low-profile arms feature telescoping arm channels that are significantly lower off the ground, so once a vehicle's lift points have been accessed, there is no bulging bulk of steel that could scrape the car. Low-profile arms are also ideal for vehicles with lift points at the outer edges of a vehicle's wheelbase.
The SPL 8 LO-PRO with its TRUE asymmetric design has virtually the same drive-thru width as other lifts but has an overall width up to 20″ narrower than the competition.
For long life and durability, only hard steel hydraulic lines are used. They will not wear and age like flexible hydraulic hoses!
The SPL 8 LO-PRO contains a high-performance power unit with adjustable lowering speed through a single control lever, which allows for safer lifting and lowering! And the lift automatically shuts off when it reaches the highest position, or at the highest vehicle height, eliminating pump fatigue.
The SPL 8 LO-PRO two-post lift is the perfect automotive lift for your shop. With our manufacturing facility in North Carolina, these two post lifts are readily available for fast delivery and proudly MADE IN THE USA.
SPL 8 Lo-Pro Two Post Lift Features:
- Narrow bay setting at 124 ″ allows most efficient use of bay space in the industry without losing drive through width
- Fast lifting and lowering times
- Variable lowering speed with manual control lever
- Mechanical security locks
- Hard-chrome cylinder guarantees extreme long-life cycle
- Productive coverings for column cylinders provide safer operation and clean shop appearance
- Asymmetrical two-post vehicle lifting
- Low maintenance and almost wear-free cylinder
- Designed for short and long wheelbase vehicles
- Capacity: 8,000 lb
- Pick up pad height min: 3 inch
- Front arms extension min-max: 23.2 - 34 inch
- Rear arm extension min-max: 33 - 54.3 inch
- Inside column width: 105 inch
- Lifting height: 73.5 inch
- Overall width min: 120 - 124 inch
- Drive-through width min: 94.75 inch
- Total height min: 143 inch
- Power supply: (V/ph) 208/230 / 1
- Motor power: 3.5 hp
- Package: Wooden crate
- Product Dimensions: 143in x 42in x 20in
- Total weight: 1700lb
- Stackable: 4
This item is dropshipped from Nussbaum in North Carolina. Shipping will be calculated at checkout for most addresses. If you cannot get a shipping quote, please reach out to support for a quote.