As of May 27, 2020, the K1622 has been replaced by a new model, the K1622TS. This is the same machine, but now offers the Total Stop function from the K1122TST and the K1322TS. It still has the exact same performance and output as before. Until we can update the product page here after testing the new model, just know that if you purchase this product, you WILL be getting the TS model! Page updates coming soon.
ALL KRANZLE MACHINES ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM OUR SUPPLIER IN MARYLAND. ANY ACCESSORIES/FITTINGS PURCHASED WITH THE MACHINE ARE SHIPPED FROM OG IN FLORIDA. YOU WILL GET A SHIPPING UPDATE FROM US THAT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE EVERYTHING HAS SHIPPED TOGETHER. THE PRESSURE WASHER TRACKING WILL BE SENT SEPARATELY FROM THE REST OF THE SHIPMENT! THE ACCESSORIES MAY ARRIVE BEFORE THE PRESSURE WASHER, OR VICE VERSA!
I started the search for a wall mountable pressure washing solution almost 2 years ago when I built the wash bay at my house. I headed down a rabbit hole that kept leading me down dead ends. Too much noise, not enough flow, fit/finish/quality concerns, are all issues I encountered. That is the reason I ended up deciding to take a gamble on the Kranzle K165STS that I currently have in my wash bay. It certainly is great at 2800 PSI and 2.8 GPM and looks absolutely fantastic. The cons: it's loud, cycles for 30 seconds before turning off, and weighs 180lbs. Oh...another small issue...it was $4500 and they no longer make it!
After the massive success I had with the 1122 package and my need for another wall mounted solution for OGHQ, I decided to design a less costly, more efficient wall mounted solution. I bought a K1622 that was currently available. It is a 1600 PSI, 1.7GPM pump...but...it runs continuously.
- PSI: 1600
- GPM: 1.7
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 15A
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- 18.75" Length (front threaded outlet to longest part of plastic housing)
- 12.5" Height x 7" Width with Handle Attached
- 10.5" Height x 6.75" Width with Handle Removed
Buying Options: The full Custom Installed Kranzle Solution with a shelf, hose reel, wand/gun/holder, etc. is a different item. I want you to be able to buy the pump by itself if that's what you want. I've included some options here to allow you to create a system that's mobile.
- K1622 Alone: You get a power cord and a manual, nothing else. To keep the cost down, I requested these be offered without any gun, wand, or hose. The Kranzle gun/wand/hose are over $300 and aren't nearly as good as the other options I'm providing.
- Add Complete Mosmatic Swiveling Sprayer & Wand Solution: This is the add-on option you will want to make this a fully functioning, pressure washing solution. OR Add MTM PF-22 Foam Cannon: If you need a foam cannon, this is the one. (Still need some sort of hose or reel)
- Add 50', 75' or 100' KobraJet Hose and Quick Disconnects: This hose is the best I've found. Termination, quality, pliability are all the best I've encountered. This add-on option includes 3/8" NPT with male threaded ends on both sides (one swiveling), 50', 75' or 100' Hose, MTM M22 Female to 3/8" Plug, and MTM 2 - 3/8" Stainless Female Quick Disconnect Couplers: one for each end of the hose.
- Shipping Options: K1622 has shipping included in price to continental US. There will be a shipping charge calculated if you choose any of the add-on options. Shipping to Canada is an option for $100 extra. Choose Canada option in the dropdown box. Duties and taxes may be due upon receipt. The Kranzle units ship directly from our supplier in Maryland and usually take 1-2 business days to process. If you are looking to ship to Hawaii, please contact Jeff or Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
MTM offers a 60 day warranty for any possible defects with their products. Info about their warranty can be found HERE.
Kranzle offers a 1 year warranty for commercial use, and 2 years for home use. Info about their warranty can be found HERE. If you ever have a problem with your machine, reach out to us, not Kranzle. They will send you back to us since you bought it from OG. Before you send us an email though, try to work through the issues yourself in our troubleshooting section below. Sometimes it’s a simple fix if you’re having trouble.