What that all means is that if you begin to use the Euro High-Flow Prevost S1 Couplers the I'm offering, you'll also need to replace any existing plugs installed on your tools. These are inexpensive enough to easily do that.
- Made of nitrided steel and are scratch- and corrosion-resistant
- Comply with all the requirements of the prevailing standards, including the various applicable ISO standards.
- NPT Thread type - they are not offered in stainless in NPT and would cost $21 each if they did.
- Both 1/4" and 3/8" male and female plugs fit the standard couplers I offer here in the store.
These fittings are not quite as simple as it may seem. There are many different types of fitting profiles for compressed air.
- Industrial Interchange ISO 6150 B (Blue)
- British (Orange)
- Truflate (Red)
- ARO 210 (Yellow)
- Japanese ISO 6150 C (Black)
- European High Flow (Green)
FAQ & Support
These plugs are sold individually.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.
Other Products To Consider